Love the new pictures! Brian and I are praying for you. I am so glad you are getting to spend time with him. This is good for both of you. Take more pics! I am counting down the days till Tuesday! NOT MUCH LONGER!!!!! Love you girl and miss you~Laura
Hey Steph, Had some lookie loos today... not much of anything "shelly" else. I worked out tomorrow with your sis. Max had the best time at the fair. we are having our last show of the night. He still thinks he is a dog! Last 2 nights he barked God our father. I will have to put a stop to that soon, but we both laugh a lot when he does it.
Raymond looks older in these photos. Talk to you soon! Give our love as always...
been obsessively hitting refresh!! so happy for the update and the fun pictures!! thanks for taking a minute to keep us posted :)
ReplyDeletehe looks GREAT and VERY HAPPY!!
love ya!
How cute! He looks so happy... and so do you! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking and praying for you and Raymond.
ReplyDelete-Marilyn
Love the pictures! Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking and praying for you and Raymond.
ReplyDelete-Marilyn
yay! good bonding times!!! : )
ReplyDeleteLove the new pictures! Brian and I are praying for you. I am so glad you are getting to spend time with him. This is good for both of you. Take more pics! I am counting down the days till Tuesday! NOT MUCH LONGER!!!!! Love you girl and miss you~Laura
ReplyDeleteHey Steph, Had some lookie loos today... not much of anything "shelly" else. I worked out tomorrow with your sis. Max had the best time at the fair. we are having our last show of the night. He still thinks he is a dog! Last 2 nights he barked God our father. I will have to put a stop to that soon, but we both laugh a lot when he does it.
ReplyDeleteRaymond looks older in these photos. Talk to you soon! Give our love as always...
OMGoodness is that a new sofa at the guesthouse? Raymond looks awesome by the way. He is such a great kid.
ReplyDelete